While we're sad to see you, we understand that circumstances change. And that's cool.
The Instant team needs 1-2 weeks notice to process account closure requests. If you want to close and remove all of your locations, please follow these steps:
- Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the last day of operations so that we can block payments.
- If applicable, please let us know if the stores are being sold, so we can reach out to the new owners and see if they would like to continue with the program.
- Our Support team will then send you a Termination Letter that will need to be signed within two business days
- Once the Termination Letter has been signed, we’ll proceed to block payments and close all locations.
- Make sure you have sent any funds owed to the relevant Instant float account. Our Accounting team may reach out to reconcile your account.
- In case there are funds left in your account, we’ll need a copy of a void check to process a refund.
- In the case your account is overdrawn, we request an ACH or Wire be sent to your relevant Instant Float account
- You will have until your termination date to access the payroll and reports functions in the Instant Back Office.