Some Instant customers receive replenishments of cards internally by their own organization. If you are from an organization that has its own inventory storage of Instant cards, our Support team will politely direct you there.
If your organization does not have inventory on hand of Instant cards, and Instant typically supplies you directly, please follow the instructions below.
How to place an Order:
Send an email with a formal request for cards to email@example.com. Please include the total number of employees on your roster in-store, your shipping address including a contact name and phone number, and any other pertinent details (such as - "I am ordering for my 2 stores that I oversee").
Additional Notes to be aware of:
- Please keep tabs on your Instant card inventory in-store. Place your card order before you reach 0 on hand. Please plan ahead and make your orders in a timely manner.
- Instant will aim to pack & ship your cards within 7-10 business days of receiving your request but cannot guarantee a timeline. Instant will not ship overnight or Express complimentary.
- Note: During the covid-19 pandemic, please have additional patience as our shipping partner has been experiencing delays.
- Instant will confirm receipt of your Instant card order request via your initial email request.
- Instant will confirm that your order has shipped and, if relevant, provide you with pertinent shipping tracking information via your initial email request thread.
- Please ensure you fully indicate your store shipping address, zip code, complete with an ATTN name, and phone number, or we will have difficulty creating the shipment. We will not accept responsibility for missed shipments if provided the incorrect shipping address or details.