This article will detail how to read and use the Float Activity report in the Back Office.
Please note, depending on the permissions and roles you have assigned in the Instant Back Office application, you may or may not have access to view this Report. If you believe you should have access to this report, please communicate with your organization's Instant Sponsor or Operations coordinator. If they agree you should have this permission assigned, they may be able to assign it to you, or you can reach out to email@example.com, CC them, and request this permission be added.
Float Activity Report:
This is a ledger of debits and credits related to your Instant float, so you can keep track of the balance.
These are all possible Types of Transactions affecting your float:
- Float Replenishment will be your first float deposit and any subsequent deposits made to cover Instant Pays & Instant Tips
- Payroll Deposit credit will be posted within 24 hours of receiving payroll funds at Sutton. These deposits are generated when you process payroll in your payroll system
- Instant Pay debits are offers accepted by your employees
- Balance of Pay is disbursed on payday and equal the net pays less the Instant Pays for that pay period
- Tips are disbursed by your managers through the Instant Back Office
- General Payments are misc. payments sent to your employees