Your claim will be referred to the Dispute department immediately.
If you have an Unauthorized transaction(s), your Instant card is presumed to be compromised, and is now blocked to protect the remaining funds on your account.
You will need to get a replacement card from your Manager.
Do not create a new Instant Account
- If you opened a dispute due to a service issue with a merchant or an ATM non-dispense issue, your card remains active for use.
How long can I expect to wait for a resolution?
- Legally, a dispute resolution could take up to 45 to 90 days depending on the type of transaction.That being said, most of our disputes are solved within the first 2-3 weeks.
- Our disputes team will contact you by email (from GPRdisputes@Incomm.com) within 10 business days with an update on your case. During the dispute process, you may also email this address to request a status update, or connect with Instant chat support who can reference your account for any updates.
We know 45-90 days seems like a long time - That’s why we have a Provisional Credit:
- A provisional credit may be applied to your account in the event that the dispute takes longer than Regulation E requires, and as long as your dispute type is eligible.
- If you submitted the dispute from a call or chat, you will receive an email with an attached Dispute Package from GPRdisputes@Incomm.com to collect additional information about your disputed transactions. Please return a completed Dispute Package to GPRdisputes@Incomm.com within 10 business days.
- If you do not get the dispute package within 1 business day of filing the dispute, please check your Junk or Spam folder for an email from us. If you cannot locate this form, please email GPRdisputes@incomm.com so we can resend it to you.
- In the event the dispute case is resolved and no transaction error is found, any provisional credit issued will be reversed. You will receive notice before any reversal occurs.