What should I do if I pay the wrong employee?

To reverse a payment, go to the Payments screen and locate the "View Previous Transactions" option.

From there, select the payment you wish to reverse and click on the "Reverse" button located at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.

If a reversal fails, it is because there is no longer sufficient balance on the card. Contact the employee to discuss a different method of retrieval.